Sunday, December 31, 2017

Vegetable Soup

This is basically Mom's vegetable soup recipe with a few tweaks. It is an easy recipe and you can basically add anything you want but I don't want to forget how I made it tonight so I am putting it here.

Ingredients:
 - 2 cans chicken broth
 - 1 can Italian style diced tomatoes (I pulse these in the blender)
 - chopped celery
 - chopped carrots
 - chopped zucchini
 - chopped spinach
 - 1 can white or kidney beans
 - a couple of handfuls of pasta (cooked)
 - 3/4 can of corn (drained)
 - 3/4 can green beans (drained)
 - onion salt
 - garlic powder
 - olive oil

Cook carrots, celery, and zucchini in the bottom of the pot with olive oil. Once they are soft enough for you add all other ingredients except spinach. Bring to boil. Add spinach and cook until wilted. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment